Sunday, October 27, 2013

Emotional Stress/Update(s)

         This past week or so, I've been under a great deal of emotional stress. I find myself in this type of situation once or twice a year, and I get really distant, and almost just want to shut down completely. However, when we get to points like this, a lot of times it's caused by storing emotions inside for a long period of time, letting things build up and add on, and our bodies and our minds are telling us we need a break. 
       For me, this means that I'm taking a break from the things and negative emotions that I'm feeling, and really just focusing on myself. The one thing that always gets me motivated and makes me feel renewed, is working out and focusing on losing more weight. Whether it be walking/running, or doing an intense training session, exercising ALWAYS clears my head and makes me feel at least somewhat better.
        With that being said, I am starting a 30-Day Crossfit Challenge tomorrow, October 28th. I am extremely excited about this (almost too much!) and I will be posting many more updates, and weekly blogs about how I am doing with that. I will also be sharing more quotes, stories and tips along the way. 
To start me off:

"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch!" 


Prayers&Positivity 
Becka


No comments:

Post a Comment